My name is Sarah Luxx and I just want to tell you about these collections,
The Collection of Seven
each of which shares a part of who I am inside.
1. BBW BADDIE SIGNATURE - inner city gritty, BOLD, don't care about your stares but I like when you look (and I made sure my 4X-6X can fit SSBBWs! Follow me on IG @sarahluxxapparel)
2. STREETWEAR- more than just bold, it's sharp. Turns pain into works of art.
3. YOGA LEGGINGS -a mix of pretty and bold patterns as extra motivation for those days we force ourselves to workout!
4. SUBCULTURED - a display of the triumphs of marginalized populations
5. DRESSY CASUAL - homage to the teenage me who saved her pennies to buy Vogue every month and stayed up on all the high fashion designers.
6. MENSWEAR - I got tired of men constantly saying, "so, nothing for me?" Can't be a girly girl all the time so I applied a little grasshopper to a lot of these pieces to show me hopping between energies.
7. ACCESSORIES - we all need little things and engraved jewelry is a nice way to capture memories.